Sabtu, 18 September 2010

replay~science!

tadi studi science.nak replay balik dalam otak nih. Saidina Ali ada cakap,,"mengajar adalah belajar". (ayat tu takde kena mengena dengan post ni.bukan nak ajar sesiapa pn sekarang) kat rumah tu,azri dan amir yang selalu menjadi mangsa pendengar setia syllabus2 f3.hoho~kesian.takpe2.tambah ilmu.



*long sightedness happened because the eye lens is too thick and the eyeball is too long. it can cure by using the concave lens. the person cannot see the distant object clearly

*short sightedness happened because the eyeball is too short and eye lens is too thin. can cure it by using the convex lens.

*inhalation: da ribcage is move outwards n upwards+diaph are flatten n move dowwrd+thoracic cavity bcome bigger

*exhalation: ribcage downwrd n inwrd+diaph expnd and curve upwrd+thoracic cavity:smaller

*ear pinna-ear canal-eardrum-ossicle-oval window-cochlea-auditory nrve-brain

*animal cell:nucleus,cell membrane,cytoplsm+plant cell:nucleus,cellmembrne,cytopls,vcuole,cellwall,chloplst

*skin n kidny:mneral slts,urea,wter+lung:wter vpour,crbon dioxide

*class lever:f-l-e

*n-e-l

*p-i-v

*hydrocholic acd~co2

*cnduct=solid/cnvct=liquidgas/radia=vacuum

*elemnts=1typeofatom/cmpound+morethn bychemically/mixturs=more thn by phisiclly

*infancy-childhood-adolescence-adulthood-oldage=rapid growth:chldhood n adolescence

*series:I=I=I=I/V=V+V+V/R+R+R~parallel(trblk kn je)

*stability=base=cntre of gravity

*dico:ntwork,hard stem,two seed,taproot/mono:prellel.soft,one.fibrous

ALHAMDULILLAH :)
(nota diatas mmg tak faham kerana hanya menggunakan kefahaman sendiri diri ini=.=)

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan